Welcome to our Dental Practice. Our practice is probably not like any dental practice you've ever visited. Our focus is strictly on providing the best experience possible for our patients. This is what we believe all patients deserve:
- To be given (as a new patient and also periodically) a full dental assessment/full treatment plan in order to accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics the patient wants to achieve.
- To be treated with the respect and dignity in a guilt free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed in comfortable manner; to have options for sedation by Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas), sedation by pill form, or more complete sedation as needed.
- To have all treatment completed on time in least amount of appointments possible.
- To understand the difference between health orientated and cosmetic orientated treatment.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For all treatment to be driven and guided for benefit of patient and not for benefit of insurance company and for dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to patient.
- To provide multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans.
- All cost to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of time guarantees.
- For dental office to be available for fast and expedient emergency treatment 7 days a week.
Your First Consultation
We understand it's important that you feel comfortable with your choice of dental office for your care. As with any new relationship, getting to know one another is the first step in determining whether or not our office will be a good 'fit' for you.
It's a great way to explore a new world of possibilities for your smile.
Getting started with Dr.'s Markham NS Dental is easy. We begin by making you an appointment for a private consultation with the dentist. We will send you a few simple forms to fill out. To make the most of your appointment time, we will review your forms prior to your visit.
When you arrive, our New Patient Coordinator will meet privately with you in our consultation room. The 2 of you will sit down and talk. We will listen to you. It is very important to us to find out what you want to see and how we can help you. Next, you will have a set of digital photographs made of your mouth, and a quick complimentary computerized bite analysis made of your bite.
Dr. Nalini Sutharsan will then see you and the two of you will look at your photographs on a big screen TV. You, our new patient coordinator and the doctor will then be able to discuss your concerns.
After reviewing your forms, listening to what you want, and examining your mouth, problems and solutions begin to present themselves as you and our doctors look at your photographs together.
Whether the two of you decide to work together or not, you will leave your consultation with a clear understanding of what is going on in your mouth. Our initial consultation and second opinion is complimentary.