Working in a safe, clean environment is essential for your protection and ours. We’re all concerned about transmissible diseases. We utilize Universal Precautions to ensure your dental visits are held in a safe, clean environment.
Here are some of the ways Markham NS Dental accomplishes that…
- Effective steam-based sterilization and disinfection processes.
- Use of disposables where necessary – gloves, masks, tray-covers, etc.
- Latex-free gloves and materials, hypo-allergenic office environment.
- Sterilization of dental headpieces after every use.
- Surface disinfection and cleaning protocols between each patient.
- Hands-free water faucets.
- Line purification to prevent contamination of dental unit water lines.
- Hand-cleansing stations throughout office.