To take better care of your oral health, it’s important to floss daily, brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice daily and visit your dentist a minimum of twice a year for cleanings. Here are some tips to raised dental health:
1) Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to succeed in every surface of every tooth. If the bristles on your toothbrush are bent or frayed, buy a replacement one.
2) Replace your toothbrush every three months or after you have been sick.
3) Choose a toothpaste with fluoride. this will reduce cavity by the maximum amount as 40 percent.
4) Brush properly. to wash the surface surfaces of your teeth, position the comb at a 45-degree angle where your gums and teeth meet.
5) Gently move the comb during a circular motion using short, gentle strokes. to wash the within surfaces of the upper and lower front teeth, hold the comb vertically. Make several gentle strokes over each tooth and its surrounding gum tissue. Spend a minimum of three minutes brushing.
6) Floss properly. Gently insert floss between teeth employing a back-and-forth motion. don’t force the floss or snap it into place. Curve the floss into a C-shape against one tooth then the opposite .